How can text be used in my business?
Mobile text messaging is used in business for immediate and direct communication.
No matter what your business needs are there are many cost and time advantages to
using text message. It can be used to reinforce and enhance your existing communications
by sending text reminders, alerts, or notifications days, hours, or minutes before
it is necessary. Here are some examples of how MercurySend can help you.
- Appointment Reminders - small business services, Doctors, Dentists,
Veterinary clinics, hair and beauty salons.
- Medical & Dental - send appointment reminder text messages to patients
for increased attendance and reduce lost income. Patient "all clear" test results
can also be delivered by text to eliminate the need to call up for results. Save
valuable time calling each patient.
- Established Customer Communications - payment reminders, collection
of goods for pick up or delivery, one-day-sale text coupons, insurance policy reminders.
- Staffing and Recruitment Solutions - job site reminders, schedule
changes, maximize immediate and temp hire needs, advertise jobs when people can't
answer calls or check email.
- Emergencies and Crisis Management - use text message to back-up your emergency communications strategy. Keep your people informed directly. Prevent risk, save lives, text critical safety alerts and updates during a crisis. Send to hundreds or thousands from any location.
- Office/College Campus/School Building - safety and maintenance
alerts - keep people, parents, students directly informed to minimize risk. Can
also be used for important school announcements, changes in academic schedule, sports
practice times and location, parent/teacher notifications, and school fund raising.
- System Alerts - server alerts, IT applications, get notified of
problems when they occur.
- Building & Property Managers - send notifications about important
building repairs or scheduled maintenance issues, inspections, deliveries, and rent
- Realtors & Brokers - send mobile text messages to clients notifying
them of new property availability, increasing turnout, speeding up sales and rental
- Entertainment - film and theatre festivals, promote your screenings
or previews, send messages to buyers, distributors, media, and fill seats when it
counts. Great for independent film makers.
- Automotive - send reminders to customers for important servicing,
oil changes, pick up times.
- Political - send alerts to your supporters, get out to vote reminders,
great for fundraising events.