Why text for business?
Communication by mobile text message offers several distinct advantages :
- Instant - mobile text messages are delivered straight to a persons
mobile phone number.
- Text message received - reach people anywhere they carry their
phone with text message no matter what their phone plan or phone model is - because
many phone plans don't have email service.
- Easy to use - Simply type the message from your desktop or laptop
and send multiple text messages to hundreds of recipients at once - great for broadcasts,
notifications, established business clients, safety alerts, maintenance reminders, staffing,
test results, and appointment reminders.
- Cost & time effective - Save valuable work time instead of calling
people and leaving voice mail that may not be heard for days or sending an email
which is lost to spam. Save on paper and postage delivery for simple notifications,
payment reminders, and alerts.
- Reinforce your existing Communications - You may already have existing
communications that require postage, printing, and email delivery, but when it came
to the important business day it was misplaced or forgotten about. Sending an automated
text message reminder enhances your communications when it really counts.
- Risk management - Reduce risk and complaint calls to provide people
and customers with up to the minute information on their safety, especially in an
emergency situation, or when phone lines and power are down. Send updates on building
maintenance issues when people are inconvenienced, or when changes in appointment
Features and Benefits
- Always secure
- Save on time and costs
- Accessible anytime 24/7
- No contracts
- Management control interface
- Easy to use
Start free trial